We undertake projects of diverse magnitudes – from assisting budding enterprises to established global firms. Reach out to discover how we can revolutionize your architectural endeavors.
Embarking on a design journey is an exciting venture, but we know it can also feel overwhelming. Here at High Crest, we're ready to lend a helping hand. Tell us about your project, your dreams, and let's navigate the sea of design together.
Besides the acoustically highly effective perforated panels, acoustic plasters can also be used to significantly improve room acoustics through wall and ceiling surfaces.
Each of these techniques can in itself offer a highly effective acoustic solution. Together they are an unbeatable team in terms of aesthetics and sound absorption. So far, however, working with conventional plaster base panels was more like using smooth gypsum plasterboards than a modern installation technique.
- Because there is no need for board jointing, there is a considerable increase in perforated area, thus enhancing the acoustic performance
- Quicker and more economical application due to the precise edge-to-edge installation technique
- Sound absorption coefficient of up to a = 0.95 (absorption class A)
- All from one source: the complete system, perfectly matched and tested
- Delivery includes Vogl screw kit
- Perforated area up to 33.9 % with our special ultracoustic panel
- Our acoustic plaster VoglToptec Nano SF has been awarded the natureplus quality seal