The Benefits of Pre-Formed Drywall
High Crest offers a range of pre-formed drywall shapes for any job. We provide everything from column enclosures and light coves, to knife edges and duct wraps. Our custom manufacturing process works with nearly any type of drywall, while also cutting installation time and saving on cost. This is a huge help to your schedule, as any products are when made offsite.
By not using plastic or metal corner beads, our soffits and ceiling profiles maintain factory paper edge. Each pre-formed drywall shape has crisp corners for gypsum board fabrications. Our design team is an excellent resource before starting your job with pre-formed profiles. Make sure to contact us for a free on-site consultation to get your project started right.
- Less dust at the job site. Great for occupied spaces, hospitals, labs, etc
- Faster, cleaner, precision made, finished detail
- Costs 25% less than traditional pre-made columns
- Half of the lead time of pre-made columns
- Octagon columns are a cost effective & unique alternative to round columns
- Floating window returns
- Recessed Fire Extinguisher Boxes
- Many other unique applications
- Custom made shapes mean minimal waste on the job site
- All scrap is recycled and/or reused at our facility
Many Drywall Types
- 5/8″ Type X and 1/2″ board
- Dens Armour Plus
- Lightweight, mold/mildew resistant and abuse board
- Cuts up to 12′ lengths
- High Crest offers a range of pre-formed drywall profiles for any job.
EDGE-FX Profile Chart
Examples of EDGE-FX During Installation
High Crest Architectural Products, pre-formed drywall
preformed drywall, drywall Vancouver, Vancouver drywall, Edge-FX, commercial drywall Vancouver, preformed drywall, prefab drywall, High Crest Drywall, Panel-FX